WHAT IS PHUNKY FEET?
Phunky Feet is a subscription-based sock service that connects people through art. We tap into the creativity of people and collaborate with artists to create products that stand out from the norm. We believe that your socks can be an expression of you.
WHAT IS A SOCK SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each month, we will deliver a pair of socks to you from a design that comes from a local artist? The pair you get will be random (unexpected) and you do not get to choose the design…but it will be fly! No doubt! The pair you get will be a random/unexpected surprise so you don’t get to choose the design/so need to stress over the design…
WHAT ARE OUR SOCKS MADE OF?
One comment we hear about our socks is they feel good on our customers feet. Our socks are made up of 75% combed cotton, 20% polyester, 5% spandex and of course, straight phunk!
TELL ME ABOUT DYE SUBLIMATED SOCKS – WHAT ARE DYE SUBLIMATED SOCKS?
The images on our socks are not woven. Our socks print sharp and detailed images on the sock. Each sock is printed by hand. The dye sublimation printing process creates slight imperfections over seams and folds which are unique to each part of each item. For example, you may see a slight white mark or fold on your sock. But it just makes it unique...like a piece of art!
ARE YOUR SOCKS PRINTED IN THE USA?
Yes, each sock is uniquely/proudly printed in the USA.
YO BRAH! WHY MY BRO GOT THE SAME SOCKS I GOT?
Yes, that’s because we feature one artist design a month that we ship to our customers. Sometimes we stagger orders based on subscription enrollment.
WHAT SIZE DO I ORDER?
Our socks are one size fits most and will fit men size 7-13.
WHY DO MY SOCKS FIT TIGHT WHEN I FIRST PUT THEM ON?
Our socks are compression socks. Our customers have told us that after the first wear and wash they conform to their feet and they love them! So all you need to do is break them in to feel the punk!
WHEN WILL MY SOCKS ARRIVE?
Since we are a subscription service, we ship out socks monthly, normally towards the end of the month. We expect you should receive your socks around the same time each month.
CAN I BUY A SUBSCRIPTION FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yep! You can choose to pay monthly and send them socks every month for as long as your friendship lasts.
For multiple subscriptions, please process/submit each transaction separately.
CAN YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY? ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Not yet…but we plan on expanding our artists and socks globally after we phunk-de-fy the great USA!
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- For monthly subscriptions, we will continue to charge your credit card and send socks to you every month until you cancel your subscription.
- For specified/specific month subscriptions, we will end your subscription after the last order is fulfilled.
- To cancel, please log into your account and select “cancel your subscription.”
- Cancellation request must be received 48 hours before subscription auto-renewal to avoid a subscription charge the following month. If we receive your cancellation email less than 48 hours before renewal you will be charged and we will cancel your subscription the following month. Failure to comply will result in a charge to your credit card equivalent to the subscription renewal and the cancellation not effective until end of the following calendar month.We are looking for unique art and cool artwork that will look good on a sock. Anyone can submit artwork and be considered for production on one of our socks. Any artist who is selected will receive a one-time payment upfront for us to use and produce your artwork./ in exchange for use and production of the artwork. We do not pay royalties based on sales.
- Fill out the artist release form found in the “Artist Info.” tab.
- You must be at least 18 years old. If you are younger than 18, you must show proof of parental permission to be eligible to submit.
- Email the artist release form, along with an art sample illustration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL ART MUST BE ORIGINAL!!! No exceptions.
- Sample must be in a .jpg or .pdf format.
- If selected, you will receive a one-time payment of $200 for the use of your artwork in one of our designs. We are looking for all types of artists and works of art. Illustrators, digital artists, graphic designers, graffiti and tattoo artists, oil painters, photographers and everything in between. If you think it will look phunky…send it to us!
- WHAT ARE THE ART SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS?
- WHICH TYPES OF ART?
- Initially, we just need a .jpg file of your artwork. You may also send Production Ready Artwork or a Sock Mockup.
- We prefer both a vectorized (“.ai”) file with a 4:5 ratio and a .jpg file of at least 300dpi resolution.